2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

You Are Reading

Happy New Year from Sydney!



Sydney is definitely one of the cities to be in for new year celebrations. Sydney is also host to one of the best firework displays in the world and although there are other places in the world that I wish to live in, there's no place I'd rather be, come end of the year. This is one of the best view of the fireworks I ever had. Taken from Blues Point Reserve, McMahon's Point, we had front row seats, right in front of the bridge (thanks to some plucky friends who camped out since morning).

Miss Candy's blonde moment: These photos come courtesy of my lil old 2MP camera phone as I forgot my spare camera battery...of all nights...*slaps palm on my forehead*.


I wish you all the love, health, happiness and good food in the world.

Happy New Year 2009!




Comments for this entry

Anonymous

Happy New Year ^^! Ahh you went Blues.. I used to go there but I really dislike it with all the underage drunkards... but the view is really spectacular i guess.

Karen | Citrus and Candy

Hi FFichiban - happy new year to you too! Yeah it was my my first time with Blues Point and there were the usual horde of young drunkards who obviously had nothing else to do because they were underage! But the view more than made for it!

Anonymous

Hi fellow Australian!
Happy 2009 to you too... I saw the Sydney celebrations on TV, theme was creation!

Karen | Citrus and Candy

Hi Bonnie: Happy New Year to you too! Hope your holidays were festive :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.