My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.
oh.my.god. that melty icecream shot is making me drool oh baby i want i want!
i think you're missing a calling in the food p0rn industry. i can hear the strains of je t'aime from here. lol
Gooey innards yum. They look amazing. Who cares if the ice cream melted I think the photos still look great. Rustic and mouth watering. Can I have some????
what a sloppy, delicious mess of bliss. i like this, and i like it a lot. :)
At least we know u r using real ice cream and not powdered sugar and shortening :P a the oozy gooey shots are all I need mmmm
I think that looks like one delicious mess (if you can even call it that!). :)
The melted ice cream makes it even more droolworthy!
OMG, these look absolutely decandent. Sinful to post it up!
oozing chocolate, that shot is just perfect!
Wow, that looks amazing! How mouth-watering is that?
oh YUM at the shot of the gooey insides! I never thought of freezing puddings for later but it's a great idea. I tend to eat them all in one go... not by myself though (ok sometimes) =P
Could this look any more sinfully delicious? I want to make this asap.
No one can photograph chocolate sexier than you. Why am I reading this post at 6:20am with an empty stomach? it's torturing lol!
Sugar viagra? I'll take some of that right now thank you very much!
Yes, I do want to lick the screen! Gorgeous photos...chocolate and berry desserts will always get gooey and messy! Happy Holidays :)
You can't go wrong with a chocolaty gooey centre. I love these!!!
I'm conflicted... the photos are making me swoon with desire, but the name "tortini" is making me giggle and clap my hands at the cuteness.
That tortoni looks so food. What a great shot of the chocolate just oozing out. YUM!
One word. WOW. You really know how to make a guy hungry! Those shots are great and deliciously appetising! Thanks for bringing around the cake yesterday! Didn't get a chance to meet you/say hi but nice to meet you! Haha :)
Love that first photo, and I'm sure no one cares about the ice-cream shot because it probably tastes absolutely divine.
What gorgeous pictures. I am captivated I DO want to lick the screen:-)
Post a Comment