2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

You Are Reading

Food Bloggers on the front line at Merivale


I thought I'd be happily sequestered behind the safety of my computer screen for a long time to come. I get to act like a smartarse through my humble blog without fear of public retribution because for the most part, I'm anonymous and most readers will never see my face in real life.

But now I've gone and done it. We gathered forces and now three Sydney food bloggers and I have agreed to a Merivale event like we've never seen before. This time, we the bloggers, won't be the ones behind the camera nor would we even be feasting.
We have been booted off the dinner table and onto the front line... for glory...

merivale2
Banner designed by Billy from A Table For Two

Thanks to Merivale, four Sydney Food Bloggers will be released from their cages and allowed to run loose in the kitchen of Bistro CBD to put out a five-course dinner for the public, with one prepared by head chef Simun Dragicevich.

My fellow battlers? They are a formidable bunch. We have a Masterchef auditionee and mastercook, a dessert femme fatale / Daring Baker queen and the man behind the SIFF Secret Dinners (secretly, he's Lebanese royalty but don't tell him I told you).

As of today, there are only 4 weeks and 5 days till the big day and it's a nervous countdown for those who have never cooked 'commercially' for 70 people before (that would be *cough* all of us). I've no doubt it'd be exhilirating and I will gain a few more wrinkles but no matter how the night turns out, I'm going to have a hell of a good time. Thanks for all the support and well-wishes so far!

Merivale Food Bloggers' Dinner

Bistro CBD

Level 1, 52 King Street
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9240 3000

Wednesday July 28th, 6:30pm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.