2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

You Are Reading

NQN Ultimate Chocolate Cake Challenge


Image Source: Not Quite Nigella


One of my favourite food blogs, Not Quite Nigella, has just issued the Ultimate Chocolate Cake Challenge. I have until the end of November to bake the most tantalising and sinful chocolate cake and posting the recipe and photos up on my blog and directing the lovely NQN to the end result. The prize? A lovely box of Colefax Chocolates.

What a perfect excuse to bake (and eat) numerous chocolate cakes in the next month! And to dabble with my own recipes - my partner is licking his lips in anticipation! I'll have to hold him off until I take the necessary photos!

We are of course free to decorate however we wish and I'm a bit nervous about that. It's been a while since I partook in any cake decorating. Normally it's just bake and eat!

Now it's the matter of deciding what cake! Time to dig up my old recipe journals!


* UPDATE: Check out my entry of Mississippi Mud Cake here! *


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.