My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.
Oh oh oh you should've seen my face lit up when I saw that first photo! Holysmokes it all looks so marvelously delicious!!! I am totally inlove with Beef Pho (especially during winter) and mmmmmmmm deep fried wanton with chocolate sabayon....
Beautiful job! It all looks delicious =D.
Beautifully done! I can't post until tomorrow :/ and I am impatiently waiting! Your pho looks delicious and the wonton varieties are wonderful!
home made pho is always a good thing even if it doesn't come out perfectly :)
Adored the shot you entered for the competition Karen! Gorgeous gorgeous plating!
I gotta admit I had the same problem with the soup evaporating, by the time it had simmered down I barely had enough for 4-5 bowls. 2nd batch I just filled the pot to the point that it was about to overflow!
Yummm it looks so good! Fabulous photos :) I love that you made bougatsa with the wonton skins, I so want to try one! I agree about preferring the spring roll skins, wonton skins get so bubbly, I only deep fry them to break up and sprinkle over salads.
Wow this looks amazing. I always meant to go back and do mine from scratch, but all good plans...
Looking at yours has definitely tempted me to try again, and soon!
I'm glad to hear you got your spark back with this challenge! For me it was the opposite unfortunately - I was disappointed with the results (made the long version chicken pho), so now I hope for a great November challenge to lift my spirits again.
Your photos are absolutely gorgeous - beautiful presentation! And what wouldn't I do to get a taste of your chocolate sabayon... :) Beautiful work!
Gorgeous opening photo Karen! It looks so perfectly arranged too! :D
Your photos are gorgeous as well! I love the cute chopsticks. =)
Gorgeous photos! I think (no wait... I KNOW) I'm jealous of your camera's capabilities! Beautiful Pho and Wontons. The filling for the wontons sound interesting with the ground peanuts AND the orange custard :)
Loving all your beautiful pictures! Just perfect!
Wow, stunning pics! Thanks for visiting my blog so that I could "uncover" yours!
Mmm...beautiful photographs and presentation. I completely agree with you about being uninspired (until now!) about the DC challenges. Hopefully they'll get better from here!
Wasn't this the best challenge? Lovely pics and now I'm mad at myself that I didn't make the fried wontons. Yours look delish.
Gorgeous photos and love the peanut and orange semolina custard filling!
Congratulations!! Beautiful looking pho and wonton!
Beautiful presentation. The little bowl is so cute!
Your photos are stunning! And I love what you did with the desserts.. so creative. Great work!
Despite the issues you encountered it still seems like your pho came out better than mine. I have to say though, your wontons are just calling my name, I didn't get a chance to make them and I am starting regret that.
Beautiful photos, nice tip about the spring rolls skins.
Great job! Your Pho Ga looks amazing! And I love your tiny little bowls (I really was thinking - MAN that's the biggest bay leave and bean sprouts I have ever seen!)
I know I sound like a parrot, but those photos are absolutely stunning! I love the artistic way in which you laid them out too. Very nice!
Thanks for the helpful tips about using spring roll skins instead!
Your blog is so fun and beautiful. I also enjoyed this challenge and greatly appreciate you stopping by my post. Love your pics!
Yours definately looks better then mine. Much more flavourful! I loved your photos and writing, they're really inspiring.
Love the photos... Pho looks delicious and your dessert wontons are fried to perfection :-)
Regards
Kris
Your pho sounds delicious! And your pics are great. Thanks for sharing :)
Lovely post- great photos- the wontons look outrageously good!
WOW, your photos are amazing! Everything is so beautifully shot and presented. :)
Beautiful! The pho and wontons look lovely, and I join you in your love of cute little bowls.
I probably should be commenting about the pho (very fresh and vibrant looking), but dessert wontons! Wow, love the idea of filling these with custard, no less!
I hsve to say, your Pho, wonton dessert and everything from the photos to presentations is one of the best I've seen in this challenge. May I add that my mouth is watering profusely for that chocolate sabayon? Amazing job all around!
I have never tried Pho....and this is about the 3rd/4th time I'm reading Pho addicts wax lyrical....I need to get off my hinny and try it out!
Ooooh! Aaaahh! This all looks so good! Hubs has promised me pho tomorrow - I'm going to hold him to that, now that I've seen this post!
Post a Comment