My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.
this looks awesome..good thing you can make and eat something that good in that hail storm..wow!
Oh Karen that tart is gorgeous. I'm with you on the boosted pastry confidence, I'm totally trying this when I get the time. Love the photo of the hail, I was on a bus near you when it hit and got a similar photo, it was nuts hey?!
Quite brave, making your own puff pastry. But the end result looks absolutely fantastic!
wow - love the precision asparagus. looks amazing, but i think anything that comes out of that rectangular tart tin is magic :)
Congrats on stepping to the plate with the pastrymaking. I am still a wallflower *sigh*.
Anyway, lovely tart, I'm sure even with the spilled egg it tasted great.
Oh yum. That looks amazing! I love the veggies and flavours at play =D.
Looks lovely. I've actually never tasted a flan before. I think I'll give it a try. Does flan taste like cheese?
Can't believe how easy that tart recipe is! I'm gonna get me a tart tin and bake me a flan! And the dish name's so clever.... it does indeed look like a Bamboo forest! :)
ZOMG!
Karen, the picture of the post sliced tart looks like an art! It looks absolutely gorgeous!! I'm sure it tasted great - and I'm happy to be a the judge of that *waiting with a fork in my hand *
That looks beautiful! I will have to give it a shot, as the husband (?!?) always demands quiche and tarts, whereas I tend to be lukewarm on them. Go figure.
Delicious looking tart and such fantastic photos. I heard the weather in Sydney has been freakish lately .. seems like winter even though you're now in Spring/coming to summer.
What a gorgeous tart! I'm in awe of your mastery of puff pastry; I'm still on the 'storebought and frozen' level.
Your freak spring hailstorm looks a lot like a regular winter day here in Minnesota. We've already had a couple of snowy days (though thankfully it's all melted). It doesn't bode well for a mild winter . . . [Sigh] You may be ready to make light and spring-y recipes but I'll have to scour your site for all your hearty, warming dishes!
Hi,
I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.citrusandcandy.com.
Can I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?
Thanks,
James
Hi Anonymous, yes it's fine.
Post a Comment