
There's nothing like a decorated cupcake to turn this hardened tomboy into a girly mess. You should've heard the 'awws' and the 'squeals' when a friend brought a tray of these mini-babies at a weekend gathering..mostly from the female populace naturally. Of course they didn't last very long but I managed to squeeze a few photos before they were devoured!
These were simple mini vanilla cupcakes topped with a rich butter cream and they were just melt-in-your-mouth goodness.
Even Mr S. had to smile when I brought over the snowman and the holly cupcakes with a silly grin on my face!
Will you look at theeeeese?!!, I shrieked




























These are absolutely gorgeous! Great work!
Yep you can't beat prettily iced cupcakes! I like the holly and berries theme. Might have to give that a go soon :)
Snowman is the besttt :D He so cool ;) pun intended
The red icing with the holly looks great! I think they'd melt the gruffest, blokiest guy's heart
Hi Annie: Thanks but I can't take credit for these beauties. They were the work of a friend.
Hi Helen: You can't go wrong with hollies and berries for christmas deco although the snowman does have a certain charm :)
Hi FFichiban: Couldn't agree more! Hehe
Hi Lorraine: Well they brought a smile to Mr S' face so I guess they would :) Personally I'm partial to blue icings!
Ah cupcakes! My daughter has decided on these for her wedding, will I enjoy them after icing 100 the day before??!! Great pictures and you have a talented friend.
Those are really cute! I love new ideas for cupcakes...what was the snowman made out of?
Hi cookies and cups: Thanks! I'm not sure what the snowman was made from but I believe that they were premade and probably purchased from a store?
Someone actually commented that they looked like Mentos mints :)
Post a Comment