2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

You Are Reading

More Frustrating than a Sunken Soufflé!


I thought watching my egg-white creations collapse like a house-of-cards was the ultimate 'scream-in-your-pillow', 'hair-pulling' moment! Well my computer (or rather perhaps the internet) has proven me wrong!

I don't know how-what-when and why, but somehow numerous blog bugs have decided to ruin the party, in particular the template and the lay-out making it difficult to edit or post. So as you can see there has been a design overhaul.


I wish I spent my time elbow-deep in flour and sugar instead, and not html codes and CSS, but I'll consider this a fresh (and hopefully bug-free) start. What do you think of the new layout?

Anyhow that also explains my mini hiatus. Let's hope there'll be no more computer-related glitches or there will be consequences...

Image courtesy of Crucial Minutiae



Comments for this entry

Miss Honey

Why hello there!

New layout is looking much sleeker, I like! I can totally sympathise with your blog coding frustrations - I never even had to think about web based stuff until I started blogging, what a steep and ugly learning curve...

Karen | Citrus and Candy

Hi Miss Honey:

Aww thanks cos I wasn't so sure but I guess it does look a bit 'cleaner' than the old layout.

Looking back a couple months, it's amazing to think how much I've learnt about htmls so far! But I suppose all newbies have to go through that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.