2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://citrusandcandy.com
and update your bookmarks.

4

You Are Reading

Down To The Last Slice...!







From this...

















...to this!










in 3 days! And that's only because I wouldn't let Mr S. eat it as a meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But it's all finally gone...the last slice of my Chocolate Cake a la Trunchbull!

I don't think I'll be eating any chocolate cake for at least the next few days.

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

Hahah I am surprised that lasted 3 days ;) even with you limiting Mr S. Mmmmmmm

Karen | Citrus and Candy

Hehehe I'm surprised too! But it was just so much chocolate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.