It's a little blogging phenomenon that I was largely unaware about...until this morning! I got tagged with my first meme! Lovely Lorraine at Not Quite Nigella decided to spread her love on six of us blogging newbies, including yours truly. Quite appropriate since the meme is '6 random things about myself'.
I love getting to know people through odd facts!
Here goes...
1. The fresh smell of a tropical summer storm is my pure bliss.
2. I think consuming a whole tin of condensed milk with a spoon is my idea of gastronomic heaven!
3. I had a motorbike accident 4 months ago where I nearly split my big toe open on my right foot (yet another souvenir for this adrenalin junkie). I still can't comfortably wear heels yet and it's tragic for all my unworn pairs of shoes!
4. I find tattoos immensely beautiful and I don't know if I'll stop at three yet.
5. I could spend all night watching fireworks and lightning storms.
6. I would love to spend the rest of my life living alternatively in Paris, Florence, Barcelona, Cuba and Maldives.
For this meme I choose six new blogs that I just recently discovered on my blogosphere. Check them out - they're fantastic reads!
The 6 bloggers I tag for this meme are (in no particular order):
1. Simon from Simon Food Favourites
2. Boo_licious from masak-masak
3. LeeTranLam from The Unbearable Lightness of Being Hungry
4. Anna from Morsels and Musings
5. Panda from Panda & Cakes
6. Billy at A Table For Two
If you're a newbie like I was here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on the blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post
- Let them know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
- Post the rules on the blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post
- Let them know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
That's it! There's no obligation to join in but hey, it's all for a little moment of fun!
Happy tagging!

























I love sweetened condensed milk-we buy a tube so that I can seal it up between helpings. Otherwise I'd eat the whole tin. Is your condensed milk love for sweetened or unsweetened?
Hi Lorraine, oh it has to be sweetened! I like the tube too because I just can't bring myself to squeeze it into my mouth yet (not very ladylike). As with the tin, it's too easy to dunk a few tablespoons in for yourself!
I'm not too much of a meme person but thxs for thinking of me. That choc cake in the previous post looks wickedly good...yumz!
Hey boo_licious, no problems there. Obviously this was all meant to be purely optional. Fair enough! Hehe less meme-ing and more eating I say ;)
Post a Comment