
Finally a foodie event that's so close to home (we're talking less than 20 minutes!) and completely toll-less! The woes of an outer-suburbs resident. Anyway I digress.
The Good Food Affare is on again at Castle Hill Showground Friday 21st - Sunday 23th 9am - 6pm. Enter via Doran Drive off Carrington Road, Castle Hill NSW. There's parking on-site for $10 and buses too.
The star attraction is star chef Skye Gingell and a replica of Skye Gingell's Café at Petersham's Nurseries in Surrey, England. Skye will be offering a lunch menu at $140 p.p and High Tea at $40 p.p. Bookings are essential. For more information on sitting times and menus, check here. Skye will also be on show at 11am Fri - Sun for a Kitchen Essentials demonstration.

More important are the foodie vendors of course including The Biscuit Tree with chocolatesuze (yum...biscotti).
Hope to see you all there!
Fri 20th to Sun 23rd Nov
9am - 6pm
Castle Hill Showground, NSW 2154 (Entry via Doran Drive - off Carrington Road)

























D and I will hopefully be there on Sat ^^!
Cya thheeenn whheeee
Hey I'll be there on Sat too. I'm sure there'll be a few of us bloggers there - problem is I have no idea what anybody looks like :) Maybe we'll bump into each other at chocolatesuze's stand!
Post a Comment